Search :

Monday 23 March 2009

My hobbies

hi friends.......Nice to meet you all again, Well now i am going to talk about my hobbies. When it comes to hobbies, i have loads. Yeap.......thats true.
free myspace layouts


Among those, i surely what to state my top 3 hobbies. They are as follows...

1. Painting
2. Dancing
3. Singing

Though these are my top 3, i still have much more.........like shopping, playing in park, visiting my friends, playing and chatting with them live....etc etc.....this may never end.....

So i better stop here and from my next post, i will talk about in detail about my each and every hobbies.......and particularly not missing my top 3.

see you all in next post..........till then , its ur trisa shining off.......ummmmaaaaaaaamyspace layouts

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Hi friends, Its me trisa. This blog is all abt me and my family. I am sweet little girl, who keep my mom very busy. Bit naughty, messy and sweety. I love playing with my friends, and going out with my parents.