Search :

Wednesday 29 April 2009

My Toddler Group

Hi friend... Its another day with me Trisa. Well....today i am going to tell you something about my toddler group. I attend my toddler group at Our Lady of the Wayside on every tuesdays.


Thou it is just one day a week, the fun i have is unexplainable and wonderfull. I do painting, colouring , card making, playing with with play dough, play in outdoor and have great fun.



I meet new friends and play with them. We also have snack time where we all sit together and eat healthy food. Hmmmmmmm yummy yummy tummy tummy....

After finishing our snack, we have a rhyme time. Where we sit together and sing our fav song playing the musical instruments.
I really enjoy my toddler. And hope you too enjoyed your time reading this post. Don't YOU....
See you all again with another exciting topic. Till then have a great time and have fun.
LUV U ALL.........................Ummmaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Hi friends, Its me trisa. This blog is all abt me and my family. I am sweet little girl, who keep my mom very busy. Bit naughty, messy and sweety. I love playing with my friends, and going out with my parents.