Search :

Saturday 2 May 2009

First Time at Hairdresser

Hi friends, today i am going to share all about my new hairstyling experience.

My hair has grown so much. Yes...It has become too long and started to fall on the eyes. Hairs being grown too much, my Mom thought its time to restyle it. ( Its my first time at hairdresser).

One good day, my Mom fixed a appointment at "Carolyn and Friends" hairdresser. Thou my mom has fixed a appointment she was bit nervous and worried as how well i will show myself to the hairdresser. ( kids mostly cry when they go to hairdresser and will not allow the hairdresser to cut their hair properly).

On the day of my appointment we arrived 5 mins before. There were few people around who also came for their hairdressing. When my mom told them that it is my first time at hairdresser, a Lady sitting there commented that "there is going to be tear".

But you know what.....I did not cry. Yes i really enjoyed my time there. They made me to sit on a chair, which could rise high. I could see myself in the mirror. My mom explained as how she wants my hair to be done, the hairdresser also gave few advice and suggested few sytles.

So after deciding, they gently started to work on my hair. Hurray...To my suprise, my hairstlye came out really well. And everyone there told, that it was suprising that i did not cry.


The hairdresser also gave a chocolate for me for being such a nice girl....So, here i am with my new hairstyle.......SO, HOW DO I LOOK...?



Smart and Cute is'it...???

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Hi friends, Its me trisa. This blog is all abt me and my family. I am sweet little girl, who keep my mom very busy. Bit naughty, messy and sweety. I love playing with my friends, and going out with my parents.