Search :

Thursday 15 October 2009

My birthday celebration @ Pre-school

Hi friends,
Well, being a girl , i always hate to shout out my age. But still, i dont mind telling you. Yes......I AM 3 NOW. Wow.......i am becoming a big girl is'n it???. Birthday are fun. And that fun manifolds, when you celebrate it with your friends. I too had a small celebration @ my pre-school.
I asked my parents to buy me a Princess cake for my birthday, and my mom did so. At the end of the session, she brought the cake to my pre-school. All my friends, were very excited looking at my beautiful cake. My mom and dad were happy to see me enjoying myself with my friends.
We were giggling and have fun, at the same time waiting for the cake cutting. All my friends and teachers sang me the birthday song. and i cut the cake with little bit of help from my mom.
Kumar uncle, kiran Aunty and Varsha also joined me in the fun. I and varsha had busy time in distributing the cakes to all my friends.
I also got a birthday card from my teacher, and also a small toy mobile as a gift. We all had great time.
Hope you too had good time reading. Well, past is past....lets look forward for my 4thd birthday ( ASAP).....hehehehe........

2 comments:

  1. will u give me cake for ur 4th birthday dear :) ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure Auntie, you should surely come to my place. I will intvite you for sure.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Hi friends, Its me trisa. This blog is all abt me and my family. I am sweet little girl, who keep my mom very busy. Bit naughty, messy and sweety. I love playing with my friends, and going out with my parents.