Search :

Monday 28 September 2009

My London Trip


My London Trip was bit exciting and fun filled. The whole day was so much fun filled. I enjoyed each and every moment. The day was sunny, supportin us in all ways.

We visited the London Bridge and i started to sing " London bridge is falling down falling down, falling down.... London bridge is following down, my fair lady " . All other people around me including my parents started to burst out with laughter.

Then visited many road shows that took place around the london bridge. It was all so funny. There were people who dressed up like " Charlie Chaplin ". You can see the picture above, where i took a photograph with him. ( He put his cap on me and posed near me...)
Then comes a place, where a lady was dressed up as a statue. She had sliver paint all over her face and dress. I got a time to take a snap with her. She said that i look so cute........
Then there was a person dressed up as camelian. I was bit scared to go near him. You could also see that in the above picture, where i was totally scared and was trying to out away. There were also some dance shows, magic shows and some stunt shows going on, which were really interesting and funny. I really loved it.........WAIT WAIT, the FUN never ends there.....Afterr watching all the shows, we decided to go on a boat ride on the Thames river.
I really enjoyed the ride along with site seeing. There were guides on the boat to explain about the speciality of each and every building and the places.
Well.........totally the whole day were funtastic.........hope you too had a great time reading my day out......wellmeet you on my next post........which is all about my 3 rd birthday party.........YES ...thats true , i am 3 Now.........catch you later until then keep smiling........cheeseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

2 comments:

  1. Your daughter look real kool.....Looks like a stunning model....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Arvind anna. I love reading your comments. Thanks for your compliments.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Hi friends, Its me trisa. This blog is all abt me and my family. I am sweet little girl, who keep my mom very busy. Bit naughty, messy and sweety. I love playing with my friends, and going out with my parents.