Search :

Wednesday 20 January 2010

Fancy dress competition ( Won 2nd prize)

Hi, Friends its me Trisa back with some good and exciting news. I took part in fancy dress competition, and won 2nd prize. I dressed up with a dress made of plastic bags. Everyone admired my dress, and appreciated my parents effort for such a creative idea. I also had a message on reusing and save the environment. Judges were so impressed. Friends told i really did very well for my age. I went on to stage on my own, even without my parents, and boldly stood in front of the mic and told my message " I am a plastic cover, please reuse".

I will soon post the video of the event.

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Hi friends, Its me trisa. This blog is all abt me and my family. I am sweet little girl, who keep my mom very busy. Bit naughty, messy and sweety. I love playing with my friends, and going out with my parents.