Search :

Monday 4 January 2010

Yeappy...Back to School !!!

yeappy..........we are back to School. The chirstmas and newyear holidays came to an end. Our school reopen today after holidays. I was so excited and happy to meet my friends after a long break.
( Me ( with skirt and school jumper) and varsha)
I really had great time during my Christmas Holidays. I had time to visit santa gotta, enjoying playing the snow, visiting our friends place, friends visiting our place and having a great new year eve spending our time with my friend Ryan, bursting crackers and feasting and offcourse visiting temple on the new year day to get the blessings for happiness, strength and success for the rest of my life.
I will surely update with pictures and more interesting fun filled storeis of my christmas and new year holidays in my next post. SO keep checking......
till tehn, its me your Trisa shining off..........
Byeeeeeeee, Ummaaaaaaaaaaaa

2 comments:

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Hi friends, Its me trisa. This blog is all abt me and my family. I am sweet little girl, who keep my mom very busy. Bit naughty, messy and sweety. I love playing with my friends, and going out with my parents.