Search :

Monday 6 December 2010

My 4th birthday...Yes i am 4 years now...

I am 4 NOW.....:)

I always believe that birthdays are always fun. But the fun took manifold when my parents decided to take me on a holiday and allow me to do things i like. yes we planned a holiday trip to Cumbria , Lake district ( A special treat for my birthday).

We planned a 6 day trip. And i took my little teddy Bella from my nursery too. We stayed at the caravan holiday park. I enjoyed each morning at my kids club, where i had crafts sessions.
I enjoyed swimming every evening and ending it with the kids disco.
I had a cake cutting at our caravan with my parents. I got my special mega blocks as my birthday gifts. All my friends and family called me to wish me good luck for this whole year. I thank everyone who called me and blessed me.

Wait........The treat did not end there. My dad took me a small trip in the historic train which then continued with a ferrie. Wow.....both experience were totally a new and unforgettable experience. I also enjoyed my horse riding. I loved my horse, she was a little white pony Murphy.
I enjoyed my wall climbing too. I was really brave enough to complete my task in my wall climbing, that all other people were suprised to see me being so brave for my age. Everyone told that i was very brave for my age.
Then we went to a pencile museum, where i saw the world largest pencile. We also did few shopping there , where i got my quality colour pencile to get on my creative works and writings too.
We also visited duckling farm, where i was allowed to feed the animals, go on barrel ride , play on the sand pit, and also playing in the soft play area. I also enjoyed eating my fresh made fires. Hmmm yumm
More than that i also enjoyed all my activiities at the parks, such as blowing, playing bingo, gambling, playing on trampoline and going on a bear picnic.

Overall, my birthday was funfilled and enjoyable and unforgetable.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

    Thanks!

    Joel Houston
    JHouston791@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Hi friends, Its me trisa. This blog is all abt me and my family. I am sweet little girl, who keep my mom very busy. Bit naughty, messy and sweety. I love playing with my friends, and going out with my parents.