Search :

Monday 6 December 2010

Dance Baby Dance.....( Thankyou for the music 2010)

Hello friends, This time its all about my dance show - Thankyou for the music 2010 that took place at Solihull Art Complex.As i am attending my local dance school, where i am trained with Tap dancing, Modern Jazz, Street dancing and musical theatre. I really enjoy my dance lessons.

Well....lets come back to my show. It was a fantastic opportunity for me to explore the stage floor. There were many other kids who joined me. We all had very colourful and attractive glittery dress. We little girls danced for 3 songs, one tap dancing, secondly for the song " Big cook Little Cook", and third for the " Scare crow Song".
It was fantastic experience for me and indeed i could see my proud parents sitting and watching me performing on the stage.....

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Hi friends, Its me trisa. This blog is all abt me and my family. I am sweet little girl, who keep my mom very busy. Bit naughty, messy and sweety. I love playing with my friends, and going out with my parents.