Search :

Sunday 23 January 2011

Trisa Dance Performance - 2011

Hi all,

Its me Trisa once again. How are you doing. I am doing good here. Today i am going to share my dance experience. Yes, i did a dance performance. I dance for a song from " Guru". Everyone said i did very well and was looking cute. Thanks for all your wonderful comments and support. I hope to get your support in next coming years too.



My costumes were sent by my nanny from India. And my mom trainned me with my step. I worked very hard to best of my knowledge and did you very best on the Big day on the stage. Thou its my first experience of mine to dance on stage, i was pretty confident.

I love all the audience who were supporting this little girl, and excouraging me. Thank you all,

And Love you all.............

Always Yours ,
Trisa.

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Hi friends, Its me trisa. This blog is all abt me and my family. I am sweet little girl, who keep my mom very busy. Bit naughty, messy and sweety. I love playing with my friends, and going out with my parents.