Search :

Friday 5 August 2011

Hello.....

Hello friends and family,

I am Mrs Lavanya Sivavijayakumar. A proud mother. Kids are the best God given best gift for any parents. And all parents will 100% accept it.

We all are proud of our little ones, whats so ever. And this blog is dedicated to my lovely little daughter, who makes me feel proud on each and every second. How much ever stress i have, the moment i see my little princess face, everything vanishes.

A big thank you for all the visiters of this blog and for all those wonderful comments. My daugher has given permission for me to take up a little space on her Blog to share things from a mothers point of view.

So i am happy to share my experience here.

Mom's Corner - Trisa's Mother

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Hi friends, Its me trisa. This blog is all abt me and my family. I am sweet little girl, who keep my mom very busy. Bit naughty, messy and sweety. I love playing with my friends, and going out with my parents.