Search :

Friday 5 August 2011

Preventing Child abuse ( Mom's Corner)

Child abuse is the physical, sexual, emotional mistreatment, or neglect of children.

Child abuse can occur in a child's home, or in the organizations, schools or communities the child interacts with. There are four major categories of child abuse: neglect, physical abuse, psychological/emotional abuse, and child sexual abuse.

There are many ways to prevent child abuse, And one of the best way is to educate our child on such issues.



The above video is a good example on how to talk to your child and educate them.

Hope this will be helpful for other parents.

With regards,
Proud Mom.

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Hi friends, Its me trisa. This blog is all abt me and my family. I am sweet little girl, who keep my mom very busy. Bit naughty, messy and sweety. I love playing with my friends, and going out with my parents.