Search :

Saturday 24 September 2011

Its my Birthday

Hello Friends,

Its nearl my birthday. I am so happy that i am one more year older. Well birthdays are fun, and that fun gets doubled when we start to get our gifts bit early. Yeds, i had a big list of silly wishes to do for my birthday, and some are really special for kids of my age.

As it is a long list, my parents decided to start to treat me from this weekend itself, and hopefully it should reach till next weekend ending with a cake cutting with all my friends.

My wish No:1 :



I know its silly for you, but its a exciting one for me. I always love to have a go, when ever i go for shopping. So when my mum and dad asked me what you wanted, with no doubt i added this in my wish list......

Here you go, look ,,,,,,,,,,Yeappyyyyyyyyyy

I will be posted with other wishes, so check out for my updates on my wishes( silly wishes - thats what my say so)......

See you soon

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Hi friends, Its me trisa. This blog is all abt me and my family. I am sweet little girl, who keep my mom very busy. Bit naughty, messy and sweety. I love playing with my friends, and going out with my parents.