Search :

Monday 21 May 2012

Trisa's : Nama Ramayanam Performance @ SSAG Spring festival 2012




Hi friends, It me Trisa yet with another performance. Yes after months of practice and loads of rehersals i was able to do two songs.

Song 1: Is a prayer song - Nama Ramayanam. Ragavi auntie taught me so patiently to get rid of my english accent. I was wearing a beautiful red saree by complimenting with matching jewellery. Everyone said, that i was looking pretty. I was also taken a picture standing next to the kumon banner. Thanks Sejal Kumar.

Pictures are on my facebook page.:)

Cheers,
Trisa.

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Hi friends, Its me trisa. This blog is all abt me and my family. I am sweet little girl, who keep my mom very busy. Bit naughty, messy and sweety. I love playing with my friends, and going out with my parents.