Search :

Monday 21 May 2012

Trisa's singing performance - "These are my fav things" @ SSAG Spring festival 2012

Hi friends.....
Here is my second song "These are my fav things"

Parul auntie taught me the song. See was so good with kids too.

I have a pretty White dress, standing on the left corner (next to my friend vineet).  This song was immeditely next to the previous one, and my mom managed to change my costume from tradtional to mordern in a giff..........and a special thanks from my Mom and me to  Anika akka, Kavya akka, Deepthi auntie who were so helpful at the time of need. 




I really enjoyed going to both practices and performing on the stage for my parents and friends.

Thanks for visiting my page, keep checking for more updates, until then its me Trisa shining off......

Cheers............:)

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Hi friends, Its me trisa. This blog is all abt me and my family. I am sweet little girl, who keep my mom very busy. Bit naughty, messy and sweety. I love playing with my friends, and going out with my parents.