Search :

Saturday 13 December 2008

My first Chirstmas ( 2006)

My very first chirstmas was celebrated with my parents and my loving grandma. I was just a 3 months old baby and i dressed up as a little santa on the day of chirstmas. Just check out this picture below....

So..........how do i look???..............COOL......is'it???



Well...It did not stop there....We decided to visit Santa Gotta at safari park ( Kindderminister) alone with my parents and grandma.


I went in my cute santa suit. It was real fun. I do even remember the santa calling me " Ho...my cute little santa" and he also told that there is a competition between us. It was true fun and joy. I totally enjoyed my day........

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Hi friends, Its me trisa. This blog is all abt me and my family. I am sweet little girl, who keep my mom very busy. Bit naughty, messy and sweety. I love playing with my friends, and going out with my parents.