Search :

Monday 1 December 2008

My first love

First love is always special for everyone. Yes....its special for me too. My parents are my first love in this whole wide world.


Hmmm.....Let me start with my dad. Mr. Siva, thats how is called by his friends. Software Engineer, currently working in UK. Well.... he is my worlds best man. I love him a lot. I am his love, dream and life. He gets me anything that i ask for.......( Lucky me).


Next coming to my mom....Mrs Lavanya, currently a full time mom, taking care of me. She is a package of all emotions and the one who pampers me a lot. She supports, encourages and helps me to learn things in more easy and funny way. ( Ofcourse scolds me when i go bit crazy).


My parents are my best friend and i love you both....:-)


Luv Trisa......

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Hi friends, Its me trisa. This blog is all abt me and my family. I am sweet little girl, who keep my mom very busy. Bit naughty, messy and sweety. I love playing with my friends, and going out with my parents.