Search :

Monday 1 December 2008

layouts myspace


Hi friends, Welcome to my blog. Its really happy to see you here. I created this blog to write all about me and my family.

Well....first of all i would like to give a short intro. I am Trisa, daugther of Mr siva and Mrs Lavanya. I was born on 26th sep. There are few interesting things, which i would like to share with you in later part. And it would be always nice if you share your wonderfull comments.

Hmmm.........This is enough for introduction, and i hope you all will enjoy reading my blog.

Luv Trisa...

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Hi friends, Its me trisa. This blog is all abt me and my family. I am sweet little girl, who keep my mom very busy. Bit naughty, messy and sweety. I love playing with my friends, and going out with my parents.