Search :

Thursday 21 May 2009

How to achieve what you want.....!!! ( Funny but true story of a little girl)

In order to achieve what you want, you firstly have to know exactly what it is that you want. And forget lists. Don't bother trying to write down your goal. But you need to Focus and act more. So here comes the story of a little girl ( Thats me ) who really focussed and acted more to achieve her most loved disney princess kitchen set.........The story goes like this.....

One fine evening, when my day came from office and planned to take me to a toy shop to buy some toys for my friends birthday party. But suddenly i saw the disney princess kitchen set displayed. I always wanted a kitchen set to play with ( Ofcourse all kids like to play with a kitchen set when they are kids.......but once they grow up they dont like to go to the real kitchen.....But thats a different story). So when i showed my parents and asked for it, my parents hesitated and said that they will get me later. .............L.......A.....T......E.......R.....!!!!!!!.......

Well, i decided i need it now, so started to "focus" and "act" more.......Yes,..........I could not think of going home without that toy........So here comes the first step, which is focussing. I did not leave the place and was looking and touching the toy and trying to play with one of the displayed item. Then come the acting......I sat on the shelves and told my parents that i really need the toy right now..........And finally my parents decided to buy me the toy. See, how the focussing and acting help. There is nothing to apologize, instead i thanked my parents for getting me what i need.
Thou the story may be funny, but in real life if we follow these, we can achieve what we want in life. So dont forget the three magic words........."Focussing"........."Acting".........and "Thanking".

Well friends....this is for today, and meet you on my next post.........Until then, its me Trisa shining off ........Tataaaa, bye bye and see you. Ummmmmmaaaaaaaa.

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Hi friends, Its me trisa. This blog is all abt me and my family. I am sweet little girl, who keep my mom very busy. Bit naughty, messy and sweety. I love playing with my friends, and going out with my parents.