Search :

Friday 8 May 2009

My Fun day

Bungo's Barn........ Bungo's Barn..........Bungo's Barn...........

Oops.......I sound to be very exciited....is'it???...... Its all about the fun day i had on the long weekend. My parents took me to Bungo's Barn, a indoor fun area. I really had a great time with my friends and family.





I really enjoyed myself at the ball pool. Playing with different coloured balls with one of my friends Sahas and Vedhika. The one picture bleow is me with sahas and Ramesh uncle ( Sahas's dad).

.

We had loads to play with and keep ourself busy. In particual the gaint blue side is one of my fav. Its was difficult to climb, but its worth the struggle. My mom helped me a lot in climbing to the slide, but at the same time she too enjoyed sliding on it. We also slided together.

The last picture shows how we as a family enjoyed our day.

If any one wish to go, here is the link http://www.bungos-playbarn.co.uk/ . You can get all the information here. Go on just click the link, plan a day and have fun...............

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Hi friends, Its me trisa. This blog is all abt me and my family. I am sweet little girl, who keep my mom very busy. Bit naughty, messy and sweety. I love playing with my friends, and going out with my parents.