Search :

Thursday 20 August 2009

Beena Aunty is Pregnant..........

Hurray........!!!....Here is a good news to start my gossip corner.
Beena Aunty is Pregnant. Congrats Beena aunty and Vipin Uncle. We are so happy for you. Its was really a great news to hear. It personally made me happy, because i am going to get a new friend.
well.........Will soon update with the due date and and other interesting suffs soon, as and when i know........
( Beena aunty and Vipin uncle....your news is the first one on my gossip corner...........Hope you like it............Love you both..........)
So friends, lets all pray for them, to have a healthy and beautiful baby...........

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Hi friends, Its me trisa. This blog is all abt me and my family. I am sweet little girl, who keep my mom very busy. Bit naughty, messy and sweety. I love playing with my friends, and going out with my parents.