Search :

Thursday 20 August 2009

Introducting the Gossip corner

Hi friends, gossip corner is all about knowing. Well, friends this is the latest topic that is been introduced in sweety trisa.....And hope nobody else copy it ( @ Copyright to http://www.sweetytrisa.blogspot.com)......... This session is to share news that i know about people who i know. This is not to hurt or harm anybodies feeling................Its just like BBC NEWS.........HEHEHEHEHE.............

Come on friends lets take it sportive..............shall we start...........
1...
2........
3............

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Hi friends, Its me trisa. This blog is all abt me and my family. I am sweet little girl, who keep my mom very busy. Bit naughty, messy and sweety. I love playing with my friends, and going out with my parents.