Search :

Friday 21 August 2009

Congratulation Shakunthala Aunty.......!!!

Wow........yet another great good news to share with. I think, this year i can expect more number of new comers friends. Well, here is the time to congratulate Ravi uncle and Shakunthala aunty. Well, you may ask for what???...........( Dont worry i can her you.........).
( Shakunthala aunty and Ravi uncle are wonderful couples who live in Sunderland, New castle. A very beautiful family, with whom i spend my time in many occasions. ).

Shakunthala aunty is pregnant now( Second baby)........!!!..........
Well, she is going to have her second baby soon. Hope Sharanya ( My best friend) will be happy by now , and eagerly awaiting for the new buddy( I too can't wait you see).
So.......friends, lets wish them a good luck, and good health...........
Shakunthala Aunty, we wish that you get a beautiful and cheerful baby as sharnya........Happy to have another great friend................
Friends.........So whats the second baby going to be???........IS it is BOY or a GIRL???
( She will be having her ultra sound scan soon, so hopefully we will be knowing it even before the baby arrives........( Technology developed so much yaar........!!! :-))

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Hi friends, Its me trisa. This blog is all abt me and my family. I am sweet little girl, who keep my mom very busy. Bit naughty, messy and sweety. I love playing with my friends, and going out with my parents.