Search :

Thursday 24 December 2009

"In the NIght Garden" - ON BIG SCREEN..!!!

With the holidays around, i try to keep my mom more busy, and inturn she keeps giving me thing that i love the more, and afterall parents know what our kids love. So she had all plans to take me out and keep me out of boring. One of our day out was a going for the movie

Yes , In the night garden movie. " IN THE NIGHT GARDEN ".........The name which all kids of my age would immedietly know. Yes its many of the kids fav program on CBeebies. And i love all the character that come...Specially, the Makka Pakka......hahahaha......
Its always fun to watch it on our tele. But what if we watch it on the big screens.......WOW.........is'it that a pip....Hahahaha, I know everyone will agree that its a double the fun. Yes, i watched the " In the night Garden " movie on big screen. Its was so lovely to see all my fav characters there. All kids in the Theater enjoyed the movie, shouting and dancing. Even parents enjoyed watching us enjoying. After the movie was over, we kids were shouting Again......Again....Hahaha......We also got a nice "In the night garden" Gifts set, which included two Magazines, A inflatable Pinky ponk, A sticker poster and complete sticker box set. I really enjoyed my whole day, and came back home with all my wonderful gifts, which kept me busy for the whole week.

I enjoyed my dad, hope you too enjoyed reading it. "WISH YOU ALL A MERRY CHRISTMAS".

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Hi friends, Its me trisa. This blog is all abt me and my family. I am sweet little girl, who keep my mom very busy. Bit naughty, messy and sweety. I love playing with my friends, and going out with my parents.