Search :

Tuesday 1 September 2009

Sri Krishna Jayanthi

Sri Krishna Jayanthi is the celebration on the birth of Lord Krishna. It is a festival celebrated in India. On krishna jayanthi milk and butter are the most essiential think that much be offered to our Lord. In addition to it, my mom made, rava kesari, Alva, semiya payasam along with the milk and butter offering.
On the day, my mom dressed me up as a beautiful Radha. ( Krishna's wife). My dad said i look pretty in my costume. I was wearing a beautiful orange and pink gagra chole, along with beautifully designed peral jewels.
My mom also made a beautiful hair style and also decorated it with glittery small flowers.
On the same day, my friend Sahas was dressed up as a little Krishna. We both really enjoyed our costumes. Its was really a great day, to think off.

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Hi friends, Its me trisa. This blog is all abt me and my family. I am sweet little girl, who keep my mom very busy. Bit naughty, messy and sweety. I love playing with my friends, and going out with my parents.