Search :

Saturday 12 December 2009

Colourful Fun with face painting

Fun with face painting. Yes its true. Offcourse all kids of my age would agree this with no doubts. Face paintings are so much fun, and we kids really love it. I often ask my mom for face painting when ever we attend a carnival. So my mom decided to get a kit of our own.

So now a day, i have face painitng whenever i like. But whats fun, if we dont share it with our friends. So when ever, my friends come home, i keep my mom busy by asking us to paint our faces.

So this was the day when my face painted as a Tiger, Kavya has a dog and Varsha has a Bunny.
We were all so happy, and could clearly shown in the picture below.......


Hahaha..........so you too have face painting and have fun............See you again with next colourful post.......Until now its bye from me......

7 comments:

  1. Cane here thro spice-india. You look too beautiful, bubbly and sweet. I will keep coming again. Bless you my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like such fun! I get colored hair sprays on sale after Halloween and my girls love when I will spray color in their hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Neethu Sharma Auntie. Thanks for your wonderful comments and your belssings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi St, Thank you, yes its such a fun, we just love it......Wow, coloured hair spray, may be i have to tell my mom to get me one too.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Hi friends, Its me trisa. This blog is all abt me and my family. I am sweet little girl, who keep my mom very busy. Bit naughty, messy and sweety. I love playing with my friends, and going out with my parents.