Search :

Tuesday 15 December 2009

Saturday or Partyday...!!!

Well, last saturday was a happy day for my mom, just because we had two get-together. One for the noon and another @ evening. And as she need not cook anything for the whole day, she was double happy.

Vipin uncle and Beena auntie got their new house . The house was very beautiful and they really changed it into a beautiful home. Myself and my parents had great time there with all other friends. I met few new people, who were really nice.

They ordered some food, and we all really enjoyed it. It was so nice that they gave us some takeway for us , so that my mom decided not to cook for the next day too......Thanks Vipin uncle and Beena auntie.( We really enjoyed our noon)



Evening was a birthday party, where i was dressed up in a pretty pink frock. Everyone told that i was looking like a pretty doll. Do you like my dress???...I also had a beautiful hair style done, with beautiful beads on it.( Can you see it in the picture above???). Vinod uncle called me pretty girl, qnd few told i look like a barbie doll. Thanks for your wonderful compliements.


( Above is my family picture @ birthday party)

Usually i use to enjoy parties, but this time i could not enjoy. I was telling my parents that i wanted to go home. My dad was so suprised to hear that. And i was so tired too.

Well, guess what, the next day i felt ill. I had terrible cold and high fever for next whole week. My parents were very much worried (After all they are my parents) so took me to the surgery to have a check up. I could not even go my preschool.

As you all know in our pre-school christmas production i am playing a part as a snowman. I was bit worried that because i was ill, i may not be avle to take part in the play. But as all say, With the wishes of GOD i was able to get well, before the day and took part in the production.

4 comments:

  1. hey, you look really pretty darling. No doubt at all......Glas that you are well now. Ask you mom not to dress you so pretty and take to the party....Sutti poda sollu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks auntie for you comments. Dont worry, i am well now, and started my day to day routine. How you doing auntie???...MY mom misses you a lot.She always keep speaking about you and Aparna auntie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey your dress looks awesome(you too :))And how is your health now? I love to make different hair style on girls..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Auntie, I am doing good now.......Thats really nice to hear that your love to make hair styles, DOnt say my mom, she will beg to do some on my head.......ehehehehe

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Hi friends, Its me trisa. This blog is all abt me and my family. I am sweet little girl, who keep my mom very busy. Bit naughty, messy and sweety. I love playing with my friends, and going out with my parents.