Search :

Thursday 17 December 2009

@ Our preschool Christmas Production

Hi friends, its me Trisa again. As i told you all about my preschool christmas production before. I am a Snow man in the play. The christmas production took place on 11th dec 2009 @ 10.00. All kids arrived at 9.30 along with their parents. We all had few snacks and tried to warm up, while our parents were seated on the other room waiting for our performance. Though i was not well, i was able to do my part well. Here is the small video clip from our play.

My Dad and mom both attended the day. Because it is my first stage performance, they were very much excited and so happy. We had few pictures taken with our friends camera, which i will upload it once i recieve it from them.

My parents blessed me and wished good luck, and also praised me for doing well, inspite of my illness.

2 comments:

  1. :) so nice to see lots of kids together..Hey cutie..i did lot of stage programs during my school days dear..this is awesome..try to participate in your future also..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thats really nice to hear auntie, Do keep giving me your support , compliment and your tips for my future.

    I will surely take your advice Auntie.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Hi friends, Its me trisa. This blog is all abt me and my family. I am sweet little girl, who keep my mom very busy. Bit naughty, messy and sweety. I love playing with my friends, and going out with my parents.