Search :

Monday 16 February 2009

I Have Won the Contest

hi friends........i am here to tell you all a very happy news. I participated in a baby of month Contest for Feb 2009. And i have won the contest. I am the winner. The competition was so trilling and fun. The picture of mine that i entered for this competiton is the one shown below...
So how do i look.....Well......talking about the competition...I got totally 3915 votes and came first and announced that i was the winner. Wow......it was too nice to hear such a good news when we wake up from the bed. My dad and mom were too happy and proud of me....Hope i try to maintain it on rest of my upcoming years. I will be getting my certificate soon..........so will upload the certificate as soon as i get it. I really want to use this time to thank all my friends and family members who voted for me and who really wanted me to win.
Thanks for voting and making me win the contest......I LUV YOU ALL...

2 comments:

  1. dear lavanya,
    i was surprised trisha is your daughter.congratulations!
    i also voted for your daughter.her smile is so pretty.
    dr.jyoti gupta

    ReplyDelete
  2. ho, ya Trisa is my daughter only. Thanks for voting ya.......

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Hi friends, Its me trisa. This blog is all abt me and my family. I am sweet little girl, who keep my mom very busy. Bit naughty, messy and sweety. I love playing with my friends, and going out with my parents.