Search :

Thursday 12 February 2009

We are BRITish:

Yes..Its time for us to attend the British citizenship ceremony that took place on 11th feb 2009. So me and my dad are british from now on....The ceremony went very well and my mom took too many snaps.
Once we entered, we were asked to register and asked us to relax at the refreshment room. People said i look too gorgeous in my beautiful dress. They also told that i am the center of attraction, and also added that when i grow up guys may have problem...Hahaaaa.........Sooooo Funny.

Then we relaxed for few min where the mayor came and spoke some few words with us. Then they asked us to assemble in the other room where we got to take Oath. Well....i tried to be a good girl, but asusual i could not. My mom asked me to maintain silence( which i hate the more)......ooooooo God , i could not do that. Then i started to cry and my dad took me out and got me some yummy biscuits.........Well after that i really behaved very well.......I just opened my mouth , to eat that yummy biscuits. As the ceremony was taking place, i was watchng it and enjoying my chocolate biscuite( You know it was too yummy). My dad and all other members stood up started to take the Oath. Then the mayor addressed the members. Then they called each and every one to collect their certificate. When our name was called we went to the collect ours certificate. It was too good. When mayor hand-shaked with me, i was holding his hands for few seconds and gave some pose to the camera. But i dont know why everybody laughed. Then my dad got his certificate and i got my teddy and a mug.

After these certificate distribution, we were asked to stand as the mayor left the hall. We were also asked to stand for the national anthem......Well, my mom and dad felt bad during that time......They said it was bit hurting but could not help it......But you know what???.......We still love our country........

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Hi friends, Its me trisa. This blog is all abt me and my family. I am sweet little girl, who keep my mom very busy. Bit naughty, messy and sweety. I love playing with my friends, and going out with my parents.