Search :

Thursday 12 February 2009

Our New Year Celebration

Well new yearcelebration are always fun. I dont think anybody would like to miss that???Very cheerfully welcoming the next year that is about to born. We all wish that the coming year should be much better than the one we had before. So the cheerfulness keeps on growing more and more for each and every year....

Talking about my new year eve celebration....We first decided to celebrate it with our family( even in the up-coming years). Because its always nice to celebrate with people who we really love and who really love us.

I personally as a 2 year old enjoyed my day with my parents. We decided to go for a dinner together. So went to Nando's ( My mom's fav place to eat) and had our very nice and heavy dinner. Coming back to home, we had a nice time together chatting and playing some games, while watching the new year eve's show on T.V.

While me watching the T.V shows and playing, my parents suprisngly gave me a gift. Wow......the gift that i wished for and the one i always wanted to have. Yes, its my very first vanity set. I loved my gift very much. Then my parents unwrapped the gift, with which i palyed for hours, and watched the T.V shows. I really loved to see the fire works and the cheerful people....At last when the clock stiked 12.00........wow, we shouted "Happy New Year" and my parents kissed me ...........wowwwwwwww.... the fire work at London started.......Wow.........it was so colourful and beautiful......Wish this year to be more colourful, beautiful and cheerful..............Hope i keep getting gifts every year from my parents...:-)hee hee........
WISH U ALL A WONDERFUL YEAR.....!!!


No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Hi friends, Its me trisa. This blog is all abt me and my family. I am sweet little girl, who keep my mom very busy. Bit naughty, messy and sweety. I love playing with my friends, and going out with my parents.