Search :

Thursday 5 February 2009

My dad's Birthday celebration ( 2008)




My dad turned a year older on OCT 17th 2008. He is my World's Best man and a very best friend of mine...........

Every one in this world loves their day. Because they made us come to his world, see this beautiful world and enjoy our days. So.......I Love my DAD !!!

On his birthday celebration, we had a cake cutting in the evening, were friends gathered and wished my dad. I really had good time with my friends ( Vedhika, Kavya and Varsha).

I really enjoyed eating the delicious cake and singing birthday songs with my friends......

Well......mummy...when is my birthday ?????

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Hi friends, Its me trisa. This blog is all abt me and my family. I am sweet little girl, who keep my mom very busy. Bit naughty, messy and sweety. I love playing with my friends, and going out with my parents.