Search :

Wednesday 9 September 2009

My First day at Pre-school

Hiiiiiii friends. How are you doing?????........Wow,......its really make me glad to hear that you all are doing good. Well, then you should almost guessed , what my next post would be all about. And no doubt that you are correct at your guessing. Yes.........Yes........its all about my first day of my pre-school.
The most excited, expected day for me and my parents. I have been waiting for it. And today is the day. Well, my day started , when i woke up at the moment my parents kissed me. It was such a beautiful day. Then i brushed my teeth , drank my milk and my mom gave me bath and made me to dress up with a beautiful pink dress. Then after getting ready, i had my break fast. When my dad came back form office at 9.30 , we all drove to school.
At preschool they introduced each other. Every one said that i look beautiful and my dress was pretty too.
I had loads of activites to do and engage myself. There few friends to play with too. I particularly loved to make the humpty dumpty picture pasting. You know what, i liked it so much that i did loads , may be more than 10......hahahaha......Here is the picture of one among them.
Then i cam home and was bit tired and slept. But is the day complete without celebrating such a day.........Well , well, i can hear you saying a " BIG NOOO", and yes i accept with you........and thats the reason we planed to go to Nandos. Its my mom fav restarant. So we planned to go for a dinner. And came home with great smile.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Steph Cruz for your comments. we would be happy to know more about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great web log. I spend hours on the net reading blogs, about tons of various subjects. I have to first of all give praise to whoever created your theme and second of all to you for writing what i can only describe as an fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and honestly you got it. The combining of demonstrative and upper-class content is by all odds super rare with the astronomic amount of blogs on the cyberspace.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Hi friends, Its me trisa. This blog is all abt me and my family. I am sweet little girl, who keep my mom very busy. Bit naughty, messy and sweety. I love playing with my friends, and going out with my parents.