Search :

Tuesday 15 September 2009

My First face painting

Hi friends, its me Trisa again. Well i am here to share my first experience of face painting. Yes, i had a face painting done for the first time. In early days, my mom dont allow me, stating that its not for small babies. And it would spoile my skin, that this.......etc.

But , as you all know that i started my preschool from last week, and thus i am no more a small baby. So i really really want to have my face painted. So when we went to solihull, at the shopping complex, there were some charity shows going on. And in that show, face painting was one of the mini stall. SO .........then what for to wait. No more waiting........so i just pulled my parents hands and told that i need face painting right now.

And to my surprise, my parents told OK....at the very first place. And so i was supposed to wait on the queue. As i was waiting and watching other kids having beautiful face painting, the time passed and my turn came. And i went for the princess face painting.

I really enjoyed having my face painting. They put even beautiful glitters on my lips. My parents told that i was looking pretty as ususal. And when they asked me to kiss them, i said no, because my lipstick and paint might go. There was a big laughter including my parents.

Have a great and catch you later with my next post.

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Hi friends, Its me trisa. This blog is all abt me and my family. I am sweet little girl, who keep my mom very busy. Bit naughty, messy and sweety. I love playing with my friends, and going out with my parents.