Search :

Monday 7 September 2009

My Visit to Birmingham Sea Life

Hi friends, here i am about tell all about my visit to Birmingham Sea life. Well, it all started when jayashree aunty called my mom asked about her plans for the long weekend. As we did not have any great plan as of then, she invited us to join them. Offcourse it would be much for me to join my friend sahas. So we all planned to go saturday.
( At the ticket counter - waiting to get our ticket )
( A pose near NEMO fish )
The whole day was very nice enjoyable. I really enjoyed watched different kinds of fishes. Its was all different colour, size and shapes. Each one has its own beauty and never could be compared with other.
After watching all these fishes, we were guided to queue ourself to watch the sesorama 4D cinema. It was the best. This is my first time to watch the 4nD cinema Its all once again about the sea life. All the fishes were seem to approach me. So thrilling you see.....No words to explain. We took some photographs. Then returned home with all those sweet memories.
Over all the whole day was fishtastic.........hahaha...........( I am a pure non-vegetarian you see.....).
Okie, meet you on my next post.........Till then tata, by bye, its me Trisa shining off........

2 comments:

  1. Ho, my darling Trisa, just keep enjoying and have the smile. God bless you dear. You are so sweet to make you mom really proud. BLESS YOU... darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you Aparna Aunty. You really made me happy with your comments

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Hi friends, Its me trisa. This blog is all abt me and my family. I am sweet little girl, who keep my mom very busy. Bit naughty, messy and sweety. I love playing with my friends, and going out with my parents.